PURCHASING & SHIPPING
- If you have any questions or hesitation about buying my art please contact me in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image you see online may be slightly different than the original due to variation between browsers, devices and screen settings. Every care has been taken to show the artwork as accurately as possible. Any variation between the image represented and the actual artwork is not deemed a fault and slight inconsistencies will not be a valid reason for return.
ORDERING AND PAYMENTS
- Payments are taken through PayPal or Stripe in Polish Zloty (PLN). You can use the PayPal service to pay with your regular debit or pay by your credit card (via Stripe). We do not store any of your debit/credit card details.
- There is a checkout option to pay by bank transfer. Please pay immediately after check out as the artwork will be marked as sold and unavailable to others.
- Original paintings will be packed and shipped within 5 working days. In Poland pieces are sent by courier (DPD or Inpost). Within the EU pieces are sent by Polish Post (Poczta Polska) or courier depending on size and weight. Most deliveries in Poland arrive within 2 days from time of shipping. Please allow 7 working days in total. The time of delivery in Europe depends on each country.
- If you need delivery outside Europe or by a specific date, please contact me first to make sure it can reach you in time. There may be an extra charge for rush deliveries according to your requirements. International shipments (especially to the UK) may be subject to import duties and taxes according to the laws of the destination country. Any additional charges are at the customer’s expense. We have no control over these charges and accept no responsibility for additional charges.
- If you’d like to choose a different way of shipping please contact me before purchasing. I will then contact you via email to discuss specialist shipping options before the artwork is despatched.
- If you would like to collect your order in person, please contact me directly so we can work out a time to meet.
- The shipping costs are not included. At checkout you will see the final price of the piece and the shipping based on the size of the work and your location.
- If a painting is not as you expect, you have 14 days to contact me by email and request a refund. Once a return has been agreed, you are responsible for packing, arranging and covering the costs of return delivery. Once the piece has been safely returned I will refund the costs of the piece within 14 days.
- All work is carefully packed and wrapped. If you receive a work that has been damaged in transit, please contact me within 7 days. Remember to open the package at the courier’s presence and if possible keep a photograph of the damage.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement made between you and Beata Pałach Milligan (the owner of this website), concerning your access to and use of the beatapalach.com website as well as any related applications (the Site).
- The Site provides the following: Online portfolio to show artwork and purchase of original art from us. You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website. We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time; your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
- All copyright is retained by the artist, Beata Pałach. Images must not be resold or reproduced without the artist’s written permission.
- No part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- Every care has been taken to show the artwork as accurately as possible with regard to size and colour. The image you see may be different due to slight variation between browsers, devices and screen settings. Any variation between the image represented and the actual artwork is not deemed a fault and such inconsistencies will not be a valid reason for return.
- The Site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for any third party websites or applications or their availability or content. We accept no responsibility for adverts or links contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- Artwork listed may be withdrawn from sale at any point by the artist for reasons such as, but not limited to, sale elsewhere or withheld for exhibition display.
- We will take all reasonable care, in do far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. We use a secure external payment process. In the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when ordering from the website. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. When ordering or commenting on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information (PayPal) or other details to help you with your experience.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software. We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.